Monday 3 May 2010

Our finished piece!

Here is our finished thriller opening entitled 'The Forgotton'.




We posted our video on to Youtube for two reasons, one, so we could easily post it onto the blog and two, in the hope of generating feedback. However, none was received, possibly due to the sheer amount of films on the site. We then posted it to Facebook as it would be more accessable this way (it would appear on everyone's 'news feed' so at the click of one button they would be watching our piece.) We requested any type of feedback, praise, suggestions and criticisms. Here are some quotes of feedback that we recieved...

"Really good use of different shots/camera angles. Creates a good effect."

"The music in your piece is brilliant, and I think you've done a good job of creating a continuous feeling of suspense."

"I really enjoyed your film. I thought your title sequence (splitting up the action) is very effective and makes it look professional."

"Really well done! I think you've edited it very well, especially the murder. I would actually buy this film!"

"This had everything which makes me not want to watch a thriller...spooky backdrop, clues to sinister events, a struggle for survival (futile) and a gruesome discovery. It's the suspense and shocks which I can't cope with and this introduction would have me seriously worried about the horrid events to follow...it's back to Disney for me, I'm afraid !"

"I know how much hard work they put in whilst filming and planning for this and i think it has paid off. I especially like how the costume is realistic. Well done!"

We were very grateful for the praise we received, especially regarding how we chose to edit our piece.

No comments:

Post a Comment